Occupation: Sales Manager – Medical Equipment (m/f/d)
Required work experience: 3 years
EndoMed Systems is a German manufacturer of endoscopy devices based in Ravensburg, Germany. The basis of our success is a team with more than 20 years of experience in the field of endoscopy. We offer our customers practical solutions for flexible and rigid endoscopy. Our endoscopy systems enable medical professionals to examine the inside of patients’ bodies and thus prevent diseases.
- Acquisition and development of EndoMed Systems distribution partners within the region for which you are responsible
- Establishment and further development of the partners in terms of growth and results
- Regular execution of portfolio planning and sales coaching, as well as preparation of forecasts and reports
- Conception and operative implementation of market potential analyses to identify partners
- Representation of EndoMed Systems at international congresses, trade fairs and customer events
- Completed studies in medical technology or comparable degree
- At least 3 years of relevant professional sales experience
Experience in structured business development (account management)
- Knowledge in the field of endoscopy
- Proven success with indirect management of partners (resellers)
- Good knowledge in tenders (tender business) is desirable
- Independent and structured way of working, creativity, analytical and empathic skills as well as intercultural competence
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English are absolutely necessary, other languages are an advantage
A pleasant working environment on a technically high standard, which is characterized by the diversity of our employees, competences and approaches. We stand for a good working atmosphere, an open and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and personal responsibility. In addition, we offer various benefits (such as personal development and training opportunities) as well as attractive remuneration / permanent employment in a growing owner-managed company and much more.
SEI Group with a start-up atmosphere offers you the opportunity to join our passionate, multicultural team. We welcome you to a growth-oriented group of companies with open doors and short decision-making paths.
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in Germany. Visa sponsorship is currently not available. We thank you for your understanding.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application including your starting date and salary expectations!
Please send your application via the link below or to this email address: