Occupation: Sales Professional EU (m/f/d)
The SEI Group – SternMed GmbH, EndoMed Systems and Imed GmbH – consists of growing medical technology companies based in southern Germany. Our companies are committed to manufacturing and distributing a wide range of affordable German quality medical devices worldwide while offering long-term commitment and local local support. We are a supplier of diagnostic imaging equipment (X-Ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT), OR solutions (operating tables and lights, anesthesia machines, RF surgery devices) and for patient care (patient monitors, ventilators, medical pumps) and endoscopy (rigid and flexible endoscopes).
To expand our sales team, we are looking for a committed, dynamic Sales Professional EU (m/f/d) for our entire product portfolio as soon as possible.
- Conception and operational implementation of market potential analyses
- Identification of sales partners
- Negotiating distribution agreements with the identified distribution partners
- Monitoring of sales partners to ensure sales targets
- Development and maintenance of an effective network with purchasing organizations
- Representation of the product portfolio (focus on Europe, excl. DACH)
- Representation of EndoMed Systems at international congresses, trade fairs and customer events
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Knowledge in the field of medical devices (preferably imaging systems) with user expertise
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in international sales of medical devices
- Proven sales success
- Solid experience in handling market data and statistics for sales management purposes
- Existing network of key opinion leaders and potential distribution partners is an advantage
- Presentation confidence in scientific and commercial context
- Willingness to travel within the EU
- dynamic and open-minded personality
- Independent and structured way of working, creativity, analytical and empathetic skills as well as intercultural competence
- Due to the international nature of the company, fluency in written and spoken English is required in addition to fluent German, other languages (Spanish, French) are an advantage
- Team player
EndoMed Systems GmbH offers you a positive and familiar working atmosphere as well as the opportunity to contribute your skills to our passionate, multicultural team. A pleasant working environment at a high technical level, characterized by the diversity of our employees, their skills and approaches. We stand for an open and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and personal responsibility.
Type of job:
- Full-time (40 hours)
- Permanent position
- no shift work
- 30 days of vacation
- attractive salary
- company pension scheme
- in-company training opportunities
- free drinks (water, coffee, tea)
- free parking
Candidates applying for this position should meet all legal requirements to work in Germany. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application with details of your starting date and salary expectations!
Please send your application via the link below or to the following email address: